BlackVue DR650S-2CH Dashcam
- Brand: BLACKVUE
- Product Code: DR650S-2CH
The BlackVue DR650S Series is the ultimate in Cloud dashcam technology, featuring remote Live View capability. The DR650S-2CH is a dual-channel (front + rear) dashcam that combines performance and elegance. Although including Wi-Fi, GPS, impact and motion detection as well as Cloud connectivity, the DR650S-2CH sits elegantly under the windshield, behind the rearview mirror, without obstructing the driver’s field of view.
High Quality Full High Definition [1080p / 720p]
The highest level of resolution is 1920 x 1080p at 30fps (frames per second). This will ensure clear video quality.
2.1 Mega Pixel SONY EXMOR CMOS Sensor
The BlackVue DR650S-2CH uses a 2.1 MP SONY EXMOR SONY Sensor. It provides excellent video quality during the day and night. However the rear camera has a 1 mega pixel generic sensor.
BlackVue Over The Cloud
Pair your cloud enabled BlackVue DR650S-2CH to an internet hotspot and take advantage of impressive features to stay connected to your device from anywhere in the world.
True Parking Mode by Motion Detection
The BlackVue DR650S-2CH buffers 10 seconds of video, and only writes it to the memory card on motion or if you vehicle is hit when parked.Your dash camera must be installed with the BlackVue™ Power Magic Pro to use Parking Mode.
Built-in Wi-Fi Integration w/ BlackVue App
You can view your video footage through the BlackVue App on any iPhone, Android or Windows phone. This is helpful when an accident just happened, and you want to show the responding police officer what happened. You can also customize all your setting.
129° Wide Angle of View
Maximized viewing angle to record accurate video of any accident.
Voice alerts help the driver know which mode the camera is current in. And is peace of mind that your camera is turned on, and functioning the way it should. It will also tell you if your memory card has failed and to replace it.
Have you heard of a super capacitor before? There are two different types of batteries when talking about dash cameras. You have lithium ion batteries & super capacitors. The lithium ion type fails much faster in high temperatures, while super capacitors are rated for 60°C - 75°C. Bottom line, you want a super capacitor.
Up to 128GB microSD™ Card Support
Maximum support is a 128GB microSD™ card.
LED Security Light
Integrated flashing light tells potential thieves that you vehicle is protected with a dash camera.This feature can be turned off on the App or BlackVue software.
GPS will show your speed and location. This feature can be disabled.
Windows & Mac Support
BlackVue Viewer has support for Window & Mac. However that doesn't mean you need to use the software to view your video footage. You can use the default movie player on your Window or Mac computer. However you will need to use the software to change any of the built-in settings.
Trouble-Free 1 Year Warranty by Canada Dashcam
If you have any warranty issues, Canada Dashcam looks after you. There is no need to contact the manufacture directly, and no need to ship your camera overseas.
|Package Includes||Front & Rear Cameras, Power Cable, Coaxial Cable, Extra Adhesive Tape, microSD Card + Adapter, 8x Cable Clips, Quick Guide|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Resolutions||Full HD(1920×1080)@30Fps, HD(1280×720)@30Fps, Full HD(1920×1080)@15Fps, HD(1280×720)@15Fps, HD(1280×720)@30Fps – HD(1280×720)@30Fps, HD(1280×720)@15Fps, HD(1280×720)@15Fps|
|Sensor||Front: 2.1 Megapixels CMOS Sensor, Rear: 1.0 Megapixels CMOS Sensor|
|Dimensions||Front: Black / W 118.5mm x L 36mm, Rear: Black / W 67.4mm x L 27.6mm|
|Weight||Front: 96g, Rear: 28g|
|Max. Memory Card Support||128GB microSD|
|Recording Mode(s)||Normal, Event, Parking Mode|
|Angle of View||Front: 129°(DGNL), 103°(HORZ), 77°(VERT), Rear: 129°(DGNL), 108°(HORZ), 57°(VERT)|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Built-in (802.11b/g/n(2.4~2.4835GHz))|
|True Parking Mode by Motion Detection||Yes|
|Low Voltage Cut-off||No. Requires BlackVue Power Magic Pro|
|Loop / Seamless Recording||Yes|
|Battery Type||Super Capacitor|
|Current Consumption||Max. 4.8W|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ ~ 60℃|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ 70℃|
|Software||Blackvue Viewer(Windows, Mac OS S/W)|
|Mobile App||BlackVue(Android 2.3 and above, iOS 6.0 and above|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Handled by Canada Dashcam. If you have an issue or problem, please contact us directly.|
|Certificates||KC, FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE|
Returns & ExchangesCanada Dashcam is proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products! If you are not happy with the product, just let us know, and we will refund your money. Please note that your shipping fee cannot be refunded. (If you have received free shipping as part of a promotion, your refund will be deducted by $20 for next day shipping in Canada & $35 in the U.S.A.)
Unopened / Unused Items
Opened / Used Items
All branded dash cameras (BlackVue, Lukas & VicoVation) come with a 1 year warranty that is handled by Canada Dashcam. There is no need to send your camera back to Korea or Taiwan. Please check the warranty tab under the product for full details on the included warranty.
What isn't covered under warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, water damage & theft.
- Any costs related to removing or reinstalling the product.
- Any product that has been altered, defaced, or has had serial numbers removed or altered.
- Any product that is not purchased directly from Canada Dashcam.
1. The product must be the exact same brand name and model # as it appears on CanadaDashcam.com
3. The product must be a branded dash camera (BlackVue, Lukas, VicoVation, DOD Canada). Chinese dash camera's inside parts can be easily changed to lower the price and quality of the unit.
4. The product must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all shipping cost and other charges.
5. The product must be sold and shipped by a retailer or authorized dealer located within Canada. Check the dealer's shipping policy on competitor's site to confirm.
6. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
7. The product's price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sales price. Special sale prices include Black Friday prices, Cyber Monday prices, Boxing Day prices, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, original equipment manufacture (oem) prices, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
Step 2: Request a Price Match
1. Simply either call us at 1-844-327-4226 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please ensure you send us a link or photo of the offer so our team can verify the price and match it for you.