BlackVue Power Magic Pro
- Brand: BLACKVUE
- Product Code: BV-PMP
Low Voltage Protection
The BlackVue Power Magic Pro will periodically auto-detect your battery voltage status, to cut-off the power if the voltage drops below the configured value (11.8/12.0/12.2/12.4V or 23.2/23.4/23.6/23.8/24/24.2/24.4/24.6V) to prevent car battery becoming excessively discharged.
If you switch into Timer mode, Power Magic Pro will cut-off power when time out, based on your setup schedule (2/6/12/24/48/72hrs).
Perfect Device for True Parking Mode
True Parking Mode function, providing full protection / continuous recording when car parked. Power Magic Pro is the best companion to enable this continuous monitoring function.
Trouble-Free 1 Year Warranty by Canada Dashcam
If you have any warranty issues, Canada Dashcam looks after you. There is no need to contact the manufacture directly, and no need to ship your camera overseas.
|Model Name||Power Magic Pro|
|Rated Output Voltage||12-24V DC|
|Output Current||Rated current 1A, max 2A|
|Output Voltage Cut-Off||11.6~11.8V (±0.05V) 22.8~23.2V (±0.1V) on the basis of the input|
|Output Voltage Restoration||11.7~11.9V (±0.05V) 22.9~23.3V (±0.1V) on the basis of the input|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty by Canada Dashcam|
Returns & ExchangesCanada Dashcam is proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products! If you are not happy with the product, just let us know, and we will refund your money. Please note that your shipping fee cannot be refunded. (If you have received free shipping as part of a promotion, your refund will be deducted by $20 for next day shipping in Canada & $35 in the U.S.A.)
Unopened / Unused Items
Opened / Used Items
All branded dash cameras (BlackVue, Lukas & VicoVation) come with a 1 year warranty that is handled by Canada Dashcam. There is no need to send your camera back to Korea or Taiwan. Please check the warranty tab under the product for full details on the included warranty.
What isn't covered under warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, water damage & theft.
- Any costs related to removing or reinstalling the product.
- Any product that has been altered, defaced, or has had serial numbers removed or altered.
- Any product that is not purchased directly from Canada Dashcam.
1. The product must be the exact same brand name and model # as it appears on CanadaDashcam.com
3. The product must be a branded dash camera (BlackVue, Lukas, VicoVation, DOD Canada). Chinese dash camera's inside parts can be easily changed to lower the price and quality of the unit.
4. The product must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all shipping cost and other charges.
5. The product must be sold and shipped by a retailer or authorized dealer located within Canada. Check the dealer's shipping policy on competitor's site to confirm.
6. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
7. The product's price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sales price. Special sale prices include Black Friday prices, Cyber Monday prices, Boxing Day prices, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, original equipment manufacture (oem) prices, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
Step 2: Request a Price Match
1. Simply either call us at 1-844-327-4226 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please ensure you send us a link or photo of the offer so our team can verify the price and match it for you.