Lukas LK-7900 ARA Dashcam
- Brand: LUKAS
- Product Code: LK-7900 ARA
The Lukas LK-7900 ARA is a very popular premium dash camera developed by Qrontech, from Korea. The LK-7900 ARA is using a 2.4 Mega Pixel SONY Exmor Sensor, which provides excellent 1080P video quality at day and night. Memory can be upgraded to 512GB.
Parking Mode: Lukas has developed a true parking mode system within this camera. The device is always recording, if someone or something comes into frame it records 10 seconds before and 20 seconds after the motion is detected. The device automatically switches from normal recording to parking mode - a true set it and forget it system.
Another feature is it's built-in GPS. High-sensitivity GPS synchronized with Google Maps enable users to check the right locations and speed recording through Lukas's dedicated viewer.
High Quality Full High Definition [1080p]
The highest level of resolution is 1920 x 1080p at 30fps (frames per second). This will ensure clear video quality.
2.4 Mega Pixel SONY EXMOR CMOS Sensor
The Lukas LK-7900 ARA uses a 2.4 MP SONY EXMOR SONY Sensor. It provides excellent video quality during the day and night.
True Parking Mode
The Lukas LK-7900 ARA buffers 10 seconds of video, and only writes it to the memory card on motion or if you vehicle is hit when parked.Your dash camera must be installed with the BlackVue™ Power Magic Pro to use Parking Mode.
135° Wide Angle of View
Maximized viewing angle to record accurate video of any accident.
Voice alerts help the driver know which mode the camera is current in. And is peace of mind that your camera is turned on, and fuctioning the way it should. It will also tell you if your memory card has failed and to replace it.
Optional CPL Filter
Purcahse an optional 37mm CPL filter to reduce the reflection from the windshield, getting a more saturated and beautiful picture.
Up to 512GB microSD™ Card Support
Maximum support is a 512GB microSD™ card.
Have you heard of a super capacitor before? There are two different types of batteries when talking about dash cameras. You have lithium ion batteries & super capacitors. The lithium ion type fails much faster in high tempatures, while super capacitors are rated for 60°C - 75°C. Bottom line, you want a super capacitor.
LED Security Light
Integrated flashing light tells potential thieves that you vechicle is prodected with a dash camera.This feature can be turned off in Lukas Viewer Software.
GPS will show your speed and location. This feature can be disabled.
Windows & Mac Support
Lukas Viewer has support for Window & Mac. However that doesn't mean you need to use the software to view your video footage. You can use the default movie player on your Window or Mac computer. However you will need to use the software to change any of the built-in settings.
Trouble-Free Warranty by Canada Dashcam
If you have any warranty issues, Canada Dashcam looks after you. There is no need to contact the manufacture directly, and no need to ship your camera overseas.
|Model Name||LK-7900 ARA|
|Package Includes||LK-7900 ARA, Power Cable, Windshield Mount, Adhesive Tape|
|Number of Channels||1|
|Resolutions||1080P @ 30 FPS or 720P @ 30 FPS|
|Sensor||2.4MP SONY CMOS Sensor|
|Max. Memory Card Support||512GB|
|Recording Mode(s)||Normal, Event, Parking Mode|
|Angle of View||135° Diagonal / 107° Horiontal / 55° Vertical|
|Compression Codec||H.264 (.AVI)|
|True Parking Mode by Motion Detection||Yes|
|Wide Dynamic Range|
|LCD Display||No. Has LED Display|
|Low Voltage Cut-off||No. Requires hardwire kit.|
|Loop / Seamless Recording||Yes|
|Current Consumption||Average 200mA|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 80°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 90°C|
|Software||Software isn't required to view the video files. However Lukas does supply software for Windows & Mac.|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Handled by Canada Dashcam. If you have an issue or problem, please contact us directly.|
|Certificates||KC, FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE|
Returns & ExchangesCanada Dashcam is proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products! If you are not happy with the product, just let us know, and we will refund your money. Please note that your shipping fee cannot be refunded. (If you have received free shipping as part of a promotion, your refund will be deducted by $20 for next day shipping in Canada & $35 in the U.S.A.)
Unopened / Unused Items
Opened / Used Items
All branded dash cameras (BlackVue, Lukas & VicoVation) come with a 1 year warranty that is handled by Canada Dashcam. There is no need to send your camera back to Korea or Taiwan. Please check the warranty tab under the product for full details on the included warranty.
What isn't covered under warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, water damage & theft.
- Any costs related to removing or reinstalling the product.
- Any product that has been altered, defaced, or has had serial numbers removed or altered.
- Any product that is not purchased directly from Canada Dashcam.
1. The product must be the exact same brand name and model # as it appears on CanadaDashcam.com
3. The product must be a branded dash camera (BlackVue, Lukas, VicoVation, DOD Canada). Chinese dash camera's inside parts can be easily changed to lower the price and quality of the unit.
4. The product must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all shipping cost and other charges.
5. The product must be sold and shipped by a retailer or authorized dealer located within Canada. Check the dealer's shipping policy on competitor's site to confirm.
6. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
7. The product's price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sales price. Special sale prices include Black Friday prices, Cyber Monday prices, Boxing Day prices, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, original equipment manufacture (oem) prices, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
Step 2: Request a Price Match
1. Simply either call us at 1-844-327-4226 or contact us by email: email@example.com
2. Please ensure you send us a link or photo of the offer so our team can verify the price and match it for you.