noPhoto Red Light & Speed Camera Jammer
- Brand: NOLIMITS ENTERPRISES
- Product Code: NOPHOTO
The noPhoto is a device that securely attached to your license plate, which assist you to avoid tickets from red light cameras and speed cameras. NoPhoto is NOT frame cover or a spray, this is a highly advanced piece of equipment, but the concept behind its operation is elegantly simply.
When installed, if you pass your typical traffic camera, the traffic camera fires its flash to illuminate your car for the picture. The noPhoto detects the flash, analyzes it, and sends the proper firing sequence to it's own xenon flashes. The noPhoto precisely times and fires the flash at the exact moment needed to overexpose the traffic camera. Since the traffic camera is not expecting the additional light from the noPhoto, all of its automated settings are incorrect and the image is completely overexposed. Your license plate cannot be seen and you will not get a ticket in the mail.
Never Get a Red Light or Speed Camera Ticket Again
If you pass your typical traffic camera, the traffic camera fires its flash to illuminate your car for the picture. The noPhoto detects the flash, analyzes it, and sends the proper firing sequence to it's own xenon flashes. The noPhoto precisely times and fires the flash at the exact moment needed to overexpose the traffic camera.
Does Not Violate License Plate Frame
Because of the unique & patented design, it doesn't cover your license plate at all, which won't violate any local laws.
Does Not Physically Obscure License Plate
The overall design is absolutely brilliant. noPhoto is not a cover or a spray.
Because noPhoto isn't a frame, it doesn't protrude very far from the plate, and won't look unnatural.
Works In All Weather Conditions
The noPhoto has been designed to work in all weather conditions. It is sealed against water, snow, and other environmental hazards.
Made in the USA
noPhoto is a high-end technical product, which requires the most skilled and trained eye in the manufacturing & assembly process. Because of that noPhoto is completely made in the USA.
Intelligent Software Filtering Prevents False Alerts
The advanced software automatically filters out false alerts.
High-Tech, Electronic Device
Trouble Free Warranty by Canada Dashcam
|Package Includes||noPhoto, Quick Disconnect Wiring, 6ft Extension Wire w/ Quick Disconnect, M5 M6 & 1/4 20mm Bolts, License Plate Spacer Kit|
|Dimensions||2.14"H x 11.7"W x 1.51"D|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacture Warranty handled by Canada Dashcam|
Returns & ExchangesCanada Dashcam is proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products! If you are not happy with the product, just let us know, and we will refund your money. Please note that your shipping fee cannot be refunded. (If you have received free shipping as part of a promotion, your refund will be deducted by $20 for next day shipping in Canada & $35 in the U.S.A.)
Unopened / Unused Items
Opened / Used Items
All branded dash cameras (BlackVue, Lukas & VicoVation) come with a 1 year warranty that is handled by Canada Dashcam. There is no need to send your camera back to Korea or Taiwan. Please check the warranty tab under the product for full details on the included warranty.
What isn't covered under warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, water damage & theft.
- Any costs related to removing or reinstalling the product.
- Any product that has been altered, defaced, or has had serial numbers removed or altered.
- Any product that is not purchased directly from Canada Dashcam.
1. The product must be the exact same brand name and model # as it appears on CanadaDashcam.com
3. The product must be a branded dash camera (BlackVue, Lukas, VicoVation, DOD Canada). Chinese dash camera's inside parts can be easily changed to lower the price and quality of the unit.
4. The product must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all shipping cost and other charges.
5. The product must be sold and shipped by a retailer or authorized dealer located within Canada. Check the dealer's shipping policy on competitor's site to confirm.
6. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
7. The product's price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sales price. Special sale prices include Black Friday prices, Cyber Monday prices, Boxing Day prices, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, original equipment manufacture (oem) prices, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
Step 2: Request a Price Match
1. Simply either call us at 1-844-327-4226 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please ensure you send us a link or photo of the offer so our team can verify the price and match it for you.