QVIA R935 GPS Touch Screen Dashcam
- Brand: QVIA
- Product Code: QVIA R935
The QVIA R935 is a dual channel touch screen dash camera system. Perfect for anyone that requires a screen to quickly view recorded video or change settings. You can also use the rear camera as a backup camera. The QVIA R935 uses two 2.1 mega pixel SONY sensors in the front and rear cameras, both running at 1080P. If you want the best 2 channel camera with a screen, this is it.
2 Channels - Full HD Front & Rear [1080p/1080p]
The QVIA R935 is equipped with 2.1 Mega Pixel front & rear cameras running at 1080p.
2.1 Mega Pixel SONY EXMOR CMOS Sensor
The QVIA R935 uses a 2.1 MP SONY EXMOR SONY Sensor in the front and rear cameras. It provides excellent video quality during the day and night.
IPS Full Touch Screen LCD
Users can instantly view live / recorded files or program their device on the 3.5" 800x480 IPS LCD screen at any given moment.
True Parking Mode by Motion Detection
The QVIA R935 buffers 10 seconds of video, and only writes it to the memory card on motion or if you vehicle is hit when parked.
Built-In Low Voltage Cut-off for Parking Mode
A continuous power cable comes with the QVIA R935 by default, because the Low Voltage Cut-off is built directly into the dash camera. There is no need to purchase an additional hardwire accessory.
Have you heard of a super capacitor before? There are two different types of batteries when talking about dash cameras. You have lithium ion batteries & super capacitors. The lithium ion type fails much faster in high temperatures, while super capacitors are rated for 60°C - 75°C. Bottom line, you want a super capacitor.
GPS will show your speed and location. This feature can be disabled.
Voice alerts help the driver know which mode the camera is current in. And is peace of mind that your camera is turned on, and functioning the way it should. It will also tell you if your memory card has failed and to replace it.
135° Wide Angle of View
Maximized viewing angle to record accurate video of any accident.
Dual High Capacity Memory Card Support
With the adoption of dual memory systems, QVIA R935 offers the advantage of simultaneous storage of video onto both the SD & microSD cards. Users can effectively utilize more memory space and quickly find their desired video in the event of an accident with the effivient cataloging system of dual storage. Limited memory storage is no longer a concern due to the maximum capacity of 1024GB, with up to 512GB capacity for each of the SD & microSD cards.
Optional CPL Filter
Purchase an optional 37mm CPL filter to reduce the reflection from the windshield, getting a more saturated and beautiful picture.
LED Security Light
Integrated flashing light tells potential thieves that you vehicle is protected with a dash camera.This feature can be turned off in QVIA Viewer Software.
Windows & Mac Support
QVIA Viewer has support for Window & Mac. However that doesn't mean you need to use the software to view your video footage. You can use the default movie player on your Window or Mac computer.
Trouble-Free 1 Year Warranty by Canada Dashcam
If you have any warranty issues, Canada Dashcam looks after you. There is no need to contact the manufacture directly, and no need to ship your camera overseas.
Returns & ExchangesCanada Dashcam is proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products! If you are not happy with the product, just let us know, and we will refund your money. Please note that your shipping fee cannot be refunded. (If you have received free shipping as part of a promotion, your refund will be deducted by $20 for next day shipping in Canada & $35 in the U.S.A.)
Unopened / Unused Items
Opened / Used Items
All branded dash cameras (BlackVue, Lukas & VicoVation) come with a 1 year warranty that is handled by Canada Dashcam. There is no need to send your camera back to Korea or Taiwan. Please check the warranty tab under the product for full details on the included warranty.
What isn't covered under warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, water damage & theft.
- Any costs related to removing or reinstalling the product.
- Any product that has been altered, defaced, or has had serial numbers removed or altered.
- Any product that is not purchased directly from Canada Dashcam.
1. The product must be the exact same brand name and model # as it appears on CanadaDashcam.com
3. The product must be a branded dash camera (BlackVue, Lukas, VicoVation, DOD Canada). Chinese dash camera's inside parts can be easily changed to lower the price and quality of the unit.
4. The product must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all shipping cost and other charges.
5. The product must be sold and shipped by a retailer or authorized dealer located within Canada. Check the dealer's shipping policy on competitor's site to confirm.
6. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
7. The product's price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sales price. Special sale prices include Black Friday prices, Cyber Monday prices, Boxing Day prices, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, original equipment manufacture (oem) prices, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
Step 2: Request a Price Match
1. Simply either call us at 1-844-327-4226 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please ensure you send us a link or photo of the offer so our team can verify the price and match it for you.