Our goal is to fulfill and ship out all orders placed before 7:00AM (Mountain Standard Time) on the same business day. If your order is processed after 7:00AM or over the weekend, it will be shipping out the next business day.
- All orders (unless via postage or otherside stated in the shopping cart by the customer) are signature-deliverty required.
- Fees accociated with declined deliveries will be the responsibility of the customer.
- As per our terms of service, we reserve the right to cancel/refund any order for any reason.
Returns / Exchanges
We fully stand behind our products and are absolutely confident that they will meet and exceed your highest expectations. However, within 60 days of purchase, if you are unhappy with your unit or if you simply wanted to try out a dashcam, we will refund your money! Please kindly note that we do deduct a return processing fee per the following: $20 for all transactions (including products that have free shipping) and $35 for express shipped orders, per product. We do offer a prepaid shipping label for warranty claims of units that are defective within 7 days of delivery date.
- Refrubished & Clearance items are final sale.
- Accessories (any product that isn't a dashcam or battery pack) are final sale.
- Before moving forward with a issuing a return, we recommend contacting us to see if there are alternative solutions to your problem first.
- Should a return be missing pieces, unless discussed we will deduct from the refund accordingly.
Dashcams & Battery Packs
We provide a hassle-free warranty process. All of our dashcams are covered by a 1 year manufactures warranty (unless stated in the "specfications tab on the product page"). Exception: 30 days for refurbished items, 90 days on clearance items & 6 months for memory cards). In the case of any malfuctions and defects, we would gladly warranty this device for you.
- 90 day warranty
- Applicable to manufacture defects, not user-generated problems or physical damage.
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Damge casued by accident, adbuse, improper installation, water damage, and theft.
- Any costs related to removing or reinstalling the product.
- Any product that been altered, defaced or had the serial number removed.
- Any product that was not purcahsed from Canada Dashcam.