VicoVation Vico-Marcus 2 Dashcam
Out Of Stock
- Brand: VICOVATION
- Product Code: M2
This model hasn't be discontinued, we highly recommend the VicoVation Opia 2 instead.
The Vico-Marcus 2 is an entry-level premium dashcam that supports up to a 64GB micoSD card. Using the new 4 mega pixel high-end A7 chip provides better video quality than most branded dash cameras. Featuring a 160 wide-angle lens, your entire front window will be completely recorded.
Included in your purchase is a suction cup and adhesive ball joint mounts. Because you have the ball joint mount, you can fine-tune your camera up/down + left/right. Prefect for semi-trucks with split windshields.
High Quality Full High Definition [1080p]
The highest level of resolution is 1920 x 1080p at 30fps (frames per second). This will ensure clear video quality.
4 Mega Pixel A7 CMOS Sensor
Vico-Marcus 2 applies Ambarella new High-end A7 main-chip and new high-end CMOS sensor. The powerful hardware combination provides high quality video footage. With 160° view-angle lens. The field through front window is completely recorded.
Premium Entry-Level Dashcam
The Vico-Marcus 2 has absolutely the best video quality of any entry-level dash camera on the market. If you're looking for a camera to last years, this is it.
True Parking Mode
The Vico-Marcus 2 buffers 10 seconds of video, and only writes it to the memory card on motion or if you vehicle is hit when parked. Your dash camera must be installed with the Vico-Power Plus to use Parking Mode.
Integrated 2" LCD Display
Easily review previous recorded video, and change your settings from the integrated screen.
160° Wide Angle of View
The Vico-Marcus 2 applies 160° viewing angle lens. You will completely capture the front window. Even the sides of the video will be crystal clear.
Ulta-HDR High Dynamic Range
VicoVaction applies Ultra-HDR technology which can balance the bright and dark parts and generate a high image quality.
Have you heard of a super capacitor before? There are two different types of batteries when talking about dash cameras. You have lithium ion batteries & super capacitors. The lithium ion type fails much faster in high temperatures, while super capacitors are rated for 60°C - 75°C. Bottom line, you want a super capacitor.
Upto 64GB microSD™ Card Support
The Vico-Marcus 2 offers up to a 64GB microSD™ memory capacity. That is double the amount you get with other entry-level cameras. You will capture your entire day with 64GB microSD™ card.
An optional GPS antenna can be purchased so you can track your vehicles speed & location.
Handles Extreme Tempatures 75°C
VicoVation builds their dash cameras to last. Even in extremely high temperatures in the summer time, your Vico-Marcus 2 will never stop recording.
Emergency Record Button
Press the orange button. The Vico-Marcus 2 will save 30 seconds video before and after the moment. This file will be reserved without being recycled.
Trouble-Free 1 Year Warranty by Canada Dashcam
If you have any warranty issues, Canada Dashcam looks after you. There is no need to contact the manufacture directly, and no need to ship your camera overseas.
|Model Name||Vico-Marcus 2|
|Number of Channels||1|
|Resolutions||1920 x 1080 @ 30fps HDR, 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps WDR, 1280 x 720 @ 60fps, 1280 x 720 @ 30fps|
|Sensor||4 Megapixels CMOS|
|Image Processor||Ambarella A7|
|Max. Memory Card Support||64GB microSD|
|Recording Mode(s)||Normal, Event, Parking Mode|
|Angle of View||160° diagonal viewing angle|
|Compression Codec||H. 264 Compression, MOV Format|
|GPS||Must add optional GPS Antenna|
|True Parking Mode by Motion Detection||Yes|
|High Dynamic Range||Yes|
|LCD Display||Yes, 2"|
|Low Voltage Cut-off||Requires Vico-Power Plus|
|Loop / Seamless Recording||Yes|
|ADAS||Yes, Must add optional GPS Antenna|
|Battery Type||Super Capacitor|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 75°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 85°C|
|Language Support||English / Russian / Japanese total 18|
|Software||Yes. Please note you don't need software to review the video. However VicoVation does provide software built for Windows.|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty handled by Canada Dashcam|
Returns & ExchangesCanada Dashcam is proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products! If you are not happy with the product, just let us know, and we will refund your money. Please note that your shipping fee cannot be refunded. (If you have received free shipping as part of a promotion, your refund will be deducted by $20 for next day shipping in Canada & $35 in the U.S.A.)
Unopened / Unused Items
Opened / Used Items
All branded dash cameras (BlackVue, Lukas & VicoVation) come with a 1 year warranty that is handled by Canada Dashcam. There is no need to send your camera back to Korea or Taiwan. Please check the warranty tab under the product for full details on the included warranty.
What isn't covered under warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, water damage & theft.
- Any costs related to removing or reinstalling the product.
- Any product that has been altered, defaced, or has had serial numbers removed or altered.
- Any product that is not purchased directly from Canada Dashcam.
1. The product must be the exact same brand name and model # as it appears on CanadaDashcam.com
3. The product must be a branded dash camera (BlackVue, Lukas, VicoVation, DOD Canada). Chinese dash camera's inside parts can be easily changed to lower the price and quality of the unit.
4. The product must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all shipping cost and other charges.
5. The product must be sold and shipped by a retailer or authorized dealer located within Canada. Check the dealer's shipping policy on competitor's site to confirm.
6. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
7. The product's price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sales price. Special sale prices include Black Friday prices, Cyber Monday prices, Boxing Day prices, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, original equipment manufacture (oem) prices, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
Step 2: Request a Price Match
1. Simply either call us at 1-844-327-4226 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please ensure you send us a link or photo of the offer so our team can verify the price and match it for you.